Having experience in managing our own fleet, we offer a full range of ship management services in accordance with the requirements of international codes and conventions of the ISM Code/ISPS/KTMS.
- Development of documentation for companies and vessels according to the requirements of the ISM Code, ISPS, MLC
- Maintaining and updating documentation, maintaining full reporting of the ship-company
- Working with Flag Administrations
- Performing the functions of the Company's Designated Person/Security Officer
- Conducting internal Audits of the Company and Vessels, technical inspections
- Attending the inspections by Classification Societies for compliance of vessels with the requirements of Codes
- Work with ship crews, combined drills, trainings
Planning and organization of the vessel's operation in order to achieve the best economic result is one of the main management tasks. The successful solution of this task makes it possible to provide a reliable economic foundation for solving all other tasks and challenges facing the owner of the vessel. The quality of management and trust are always present in the list of criteria when choosing a manager. Professionalism, competence and responsibility of the manager for the result of their work are of the most important role and importance in the implementation of all management processes. Our company has experience in freight work, financial calculations, preparation and control of the ship's budget, organization of technical supply, calculations with the crew and other important ship management functions. Quality, reliability and safety are guaranteed to our customers.